Smoobu continues to improve and has recently introduced a new feature: 'Assistant' accounts.
Now cleaning staff, housekeepers, partners, owners or collaborators can log into their own Smoobu account (which is connected to yours) and you (the owner) may decide what information to share with them.
You can also choose for which accommodation/s to share information with. These accounts are unlimited and of no extra cost.
Dashboard for Assistant accounts
Assistant accounts will have the following sections available:
Only the information the Admin has decided to share will be shown under these two sections. In case Communication is enabled for assistants, a History conversation section will be available within each booking Details section.
Step by step
1) Click on settings -> Staff/Owner Accounts
2) Enter the email address of the person to whom you wish to grant permission and click on Create
3) Choose information you would like to share with the person to whom you have given permission.
By typing the apartment name in the “Properties” field, you will share the information for that property or for several.
Below you will find the fields: “General information”, “Price”, “Guest information”, etc. You can decide what on what to show your assistant account and what not, by clicking on “read” or “no access”.
- Created: reservation creation date
- Modified: reservation modification date
- Check-in: check-in time, if specified in the booking details
- Check-out: check-out time, if specified in the booking details
- Booking portal: in which portal the booking was made
- Notification: email notifications to the assistant
- Price: total price (including commissions)
- Price status: payment received yes or no
- Advance payment: amount paid as advance payment / deposit
- Prepayment status: payment received yes or no
- Deposit (Swikly users only): deposit amount
- Deposit status (Swikly users only): deposit secured by Swikly yes or no
- Name: Full name of the guest
- Notes: booking notes coming from the portal or added manually by account manager
- Phone: guest's phone number
- Email: guest's email address
- Adults: number of adults
- Children: number of children
- Communication: view messages exchanged with the guest / exchange messages with the guest
- Close dates (blocking): enter blocking dates in the calendar
**New: you may give extra permissions other than read-only rights** - Details here
Edit these permissions any time in the Shared permissions section - Edit
4) Once you've finished, your partner will receive an email with a link. They should click on the link and enter the password where requested. They will be asked to enter a password and reconfirm it. Their email address will not be requested at this stage. Only entering their new password twice.
Important: have your partner accept the permission from a PC preferably. Only download and use the app once permission has been accepted and password has been created from. More troubleshooting info can be found here
That's it! Their Assistant account is ready to be used.