You may now allow your assistants to read conversations (Read) and or communicate with your guests (Write).
The path to grant this permission is settings > Staff & Owner accounts > Others: Communication
Choose if you wish your assistant to Read or Write.
- Read will allow the assistant to read communications from a booking's Details - Message History.
- Write will also allow the assistant to communicate with your guests from a booking's Details -Message History.
Blocking dates directly on the calendar
You may now allow your assistants to enter blocked periods in your calendar. The path to grant this permission is settings > Staff & Owner accounts > Others: Blocked
Once granted, users will be able to mark blocked dates in your calendar. See how to enter blocked dates in Option 2 of our Guide
Step by Step
Case 1: While creating the assistant account
1. Select the accommodations and the permissions
Case 2: After creating the assistant account - you wish to edit/add these permissions
1. Go to the desired Accommodation
2. Click on Edit
3. Grant the desired permission and click on Update
How does my staff member add a blocked date?
They can do this by click + drag on the Cockpit page like so:
At the moment, all other Pro features are available only in the Admin account. Keep in mind you can only have one Admin account. However, it can be accessed with the same credentials from more than one device at the same time.
You can also create as many assistant accounts as you need. Read more about how to create assistant accounts