This article explains how to open availability on Airbnb from Smoobu.
As explained in our First Day Guide (Step 4), we strongly recommend that you use the Availability Settings to self-manage your availability on the portals OR you contact Smoobu to "Request an initial availability push initial push" for linked portals . If you have not taken neither step, the following case might apply to you.
Don't worry, just follow these instructions:
Dates seem to be open/available/live on the Smoobu's calendar. However, when you compare it to the Airbnb calendar there is no availability when guests try to book (calendar availability does not match). You may have noticed this situation when checking the Airbnb public listing from the guest's view.
- A specific period was already blocked before connecting to Smoobu. (If you are a beginner and suspect that there may be multiple blocked dates or that your calendar is completely closed, we recommend an initial availability push).
- . There was an Airbnb reservation request that you declined
- You had a reservation cancelled by the Airbnb Team (Admin cancellation). Important: Please note that the following workaround will not work, as Airbnb will keep the dates closed/unavailable in this case..
If you need to release specific dates from Airbnb, a quick solution is:
1) Enter a blocked period in Smoobu
2) Immediately delete the blocked period in Smoobu
This will allow Smoobu to force an update of the availability of Airbnb, opening up the dates and making them bookable to guests.
In case you have several blocked periods or if you have just connected to Smoobu, you will need an initial availability push. We suggest you use our Self-availability settings or request an initial availability push. More about how Smoobu works with availability