When you're using our booking tool, either for your own external vacation rental website or for your Smoobu's website, you can connect your Stripe account to accept credit card payments.
Make sure your account is LIVE and not on Test mode.
1. Go to settings -> External Integrations -> Stripe Connect
2. Click on connect. You will automatically be forwarded to your Stripe account
3. Log into your Stripe account and fill the requested info
4. Click on “Authorize access to this account” on the Stripe page
5. You should receive a notification advising: "Stripe was added to your Smoobu Account as a Payment Method" This message is a confirmation of the connection.
Please note: In the Smoobu Booking Tool, if Stripe (credit card) is your "Default Payment", choose Stripe Connect instead.
You will automatically be taken back to Smoobu
Important note: if you were using Stripe & Smoobu before October 2020, please make sure to now connect your Stripe account to Smoobu via Stripe connect.
Follow the steps above and also, make sure in the Smoobu Booking Tool, If Stripe (credit card) is your "Default Payment", to choose Stripe Connect instead.