What is SuperHog?
SUPERHOG independently verifies Guests across all booking channels (through advanced screening technology) seamlessly integrating with your pre/post-booking Guest journey. For every validated booking, SUPERHOG guarantees that Guests will meet their liability to Hosts for property damage caused during that booking. For all validated bookings where a Guest fails to meet their liability for property damage, SUPERHOG will reimburse Hosts through its insurance-backed Host Guarantee up to USD 5,000,000. SUPERHOG also provides all validated bookings with a virtual damage deposit on behalf of the Guest.
Why would you use this integration?
- Globally accessible
- ID verification
- Biometric checks
- Virtual damage deposit
- USD 5,000,000 Host Guarantee (industry leading)
- Integrates with your booking journey (API)
How does it work?
Once the guest has booked they will receive a SUPERHOG verification link. They simply need to scan their ID document (passport/drivers license) and take a selfie for verification- this only takes 2-3 minutes. Once SUPERHOG has verified this, the booking is protected by the SUPERHOG up to USD 5 million guarantee.
How to connect to SuperHog?
Connecting to SUPERHOG with Smoobu couldn’t be easier. We’ve put together the few simple steps you need to follow on SuperHog's interface to be complete:
1) Log into your SUPERHOG account
- First you need to become a SUPERHOG member
- Submit the form, SUPERHOG will then reach out to set you up
- Go to Integrations
- Find Smoobu in the list
2) Selecting your listings
Please note: when clicking ‘Update’ listings and bookings will be LIVE with SUPERHOG!
- Click ‘Refresh Listings’. Wait for the listings to load, this can take a little time but the page refreshes itself every 3 seconds
- Only select the listings you want to add to SUPERHOG. Then click ‘Update’
- Once this is done, listings and bookings will start to appear on the SUPERHOG account.
How to reach SuperHog support?