If you have not already done so, please connect your Stripe account to Smoobu with the help of this guide.
Now, that you connected Stripe to Smoobu, perhaps you wish to enable additional payment methods? Good news, with Stripe's integration to Smoobu there are 22 different payments that can be enabled!
The available payment methods are: Stripe Connect (Credit and Debit card), iDeal, SEPA Direct Debit, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, Przelewy24, Apple Pay, ACH Direct Debit, Afterpay and Clearpay, Alipay, Bacs Direct Debit, BECS direct debit, Boleto, FPX, GrabPay, Klarna, Konbini, OXXO, PayNow, Sofort and WeChat Pay.
How to enable payment methods in Smoobu?
2) On your Stripe Dashboard, click the wheel in top right to access your settings
3) Under Payments, click Payment Methods
4) Scroll down and you see available payment methods. To enable, click the "Turn on" button at the right. In this example, we are turning on Apple Pay, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay and iDeal.
5) A green check with will show after successfully enabling.
1) Click Settings
2) Booking System
3) Booking System Settings. Here is a direct link.
4) Under the payment methods, tick the ones you previously enabled. Since we enabled Apple Pay, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay and iDeal, we have ticked the box next to each:
What does my guest see?
To see what your guests sees while booking, preview your Booking System by clicking "Preview" in the top right of this page.
After filling their details, guests will select a payment method:
For Apple Pay, the guest will need to select Credit Card.
After agreeing to the terms and clicking Book Now, they will presented with a screen to process payment. Here is an example of what guests see after selecting "Credit Card" with Apple Pay active:
Please note that Apple Pay only works on Apple devices with Apple Pay active.
Need help? Have questions?
Please open a ticket from your account and our Support team will help you further!
Please sign in to leave a comment.