BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
- You must connect with a main host account (listing admin). Co-hosts accounts cannot be connected.
- In order to establish the connection, your listings must be set to Listed on Airbnb.
- If you are using "Smart prices" Airbnb will set your prices back to base price.
1. Click on "Connect accounts".
2. You will be redirected to Airbnb. Confirm the connection in Airbnb.
3. Map your Smoobu and Airbnb properties below (you might have to click on "Reload").
Now all of your Airbnb reservations will be imported into Smoobu. Read here our Beginners guide
Connect more than one Airbnb account to Smoobu
Do you have more Airbnb accounts to connect? You can connect as many as you need.
Log out from your first Airbnb account, log in to Airbnb.com with the following one, and repeat Smoobu's connection procedure.
The following guide might be of your interest: How to connect more than one Airbnb Account