What is igloohome?
igloohome is the market leading keyless access solutions for smarter homes. Using our proprietary algoPIN™ technology, our smart locks allow owners to grant access to visitors remotely, via time-sensitive PIN codes or bluetooth keys.
Why would you use this integration?
- Hassle-free contactless access generation
- Automated Check-in/Check-out process
- No Wi-Fi needed! Remote access generation via our AlgoPin technology
- In-app audit trail
- Simplified and easy set-up process
How does it work?
Download the igloohome application from your mobile application store and create an account with your Smoobu-registered email address. Once registered, please pair your igloohome product(s) to the igloohome app and contact email@example.com for your API key! You can input the key provided onto your Smoobu account via your web browser and your account should now be ready for integration!
How to connect to igloohome?
In case you already have an igloohome account, see below the instructions on how to connect it to Smoobu. If you're not a user yet, read more info about this integration by clicking here.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your API key (and await their reply)
2. Copy it and paste it in Smoobu settings - Integrations & Partnerships - igloohome
3. Assign the lock names to the property names.
4. Create an automated message from Smoobu, using the placeholder [igloohomeLockCode].
The placeholder will be later be replaced with the igloohome custom code and sent to your guest.
For more info about automated communication, click here.
Setting Check-in and Check-out hours
Please be aware that IglooHome only accepts "Full hours" (i.e. not half-past X o'clock / 0.5hrs)
This means a 14:30 Check-in time will be sent as 14:00 (it rounds-down to the nearest hour).
A 10:30 Check-out time will be sent as 11:00 to IglooHome (as it rounds-up to the nearest hour).
This may extend the validity of the code for your guests.
Restrictions on pin codes generated for the same date
Once IglooHome has generated 3 pin codes for the same date, it will reach a max. limit and no new pins can be generated. This may cause an issue in case of cancellations/testing. If you test the placeholders yourself, please do not make more than one booking on overlapping dates.