You can now connect your Smoobu account and synchronize your calendar, booking and prices with Feratel Deskline. There is a direct API integration, which offers 2 way synchronization in real time.
Step by Step
1. Please contact the customer service of Feratel, requesting the mapping code, by sending an email to email@example.com
2. Feratel will provide you the connection details, by sending you an Excel document via email.
3. Please follow the path Smoobu Settings>Booking portals and search for Feratel Deskline.
4. Choose the portal Feratel Deskline and click on connect portal.
5. You may add the Mapping code (first option in the excel list) under Property ID (Hotel ID) and click on ''Save''.
6. Scroll down to the option ''Accommodations'' and click on ''Reload''.
7. You may now map your property. Click on ''not connected'' and select the correct listing from the options that will appear automatically.
8. Complete the connection by clicking on ''Save''.
Important: There is no initial import. Existing bookings have to be entered manually in your smoobu account. All future bookings will be imported automatically.
1. Please follow the path Smoobu Settings>Booking portals >Additional price settings
2. Enter here a. the numbers of guests included in your standard rate and b. the price for every extra guest
3. Select now the possible arrival and departure dates and click on ''Save''
After connection, please push your prices through from Smoobu to Feratel Deskline by following the path Smoobu>Prices>Settings>Price sync> overwrite prices.