*Please note: The only available currency for HomeToGo listings is Euros. For best practices on synchronizing multiple currencies from Smoobu, please see our guide here.*
How to connect your HomeToGo account with Smoobu?
Integrating both systems is simple and won’t take much time at all!
- Please note, you first must have the listings created on HomeToGo.
- The listings need to be Active on HomeToGo.
- Also your HomeToGo host account also needs to be verified (via Passport or ID).
Once these steps are done on HomeToGo, and your listings are live, then you can connect them to Smoobu.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
1. If you are using "Booking inquiry", please note that only confirmed bookings are synced to Smoobu
2. If you are setting minimum length of stay without a price per day and vice versa, the default settings set on HomeToGo will be used to complete season information
3. If you wish to list your accommodation on HomeToGo you can do so here: https://my.hometogo.com/
- Firstly, log in to your Smoobu account, and go to Settings > Booking Portals, where you will see "Select portal" click and search for HomeToGo logo.
- After that, click on “Connect account”, confirm the connection on HomeToGo site
- Match the properties you wish to connect
- Click on “Save”.
Congratulations! You are now managing your listings from within Smoobu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.