Travanto has extended its connection to Smoobu. From now on you can import your occupancy and prices from Smoobu via the new API.
This is how you connect Travanto with Smoobu:
- Log in to the host area on Travanto ("Gastgeber:in-Login")
- Click on "Your account" and "Import/link objects"
- Enter your Smoobu Channel ID and the API Key
- You can find the API Key in your Smoobu account under "Settings - Booking Portals - Travanto" after clicking the "Connect" button
- Click on "Import objects"
Done: Now your accommodations from Smoobu are displayed and the synchronization works.
If you have any questions, Travanto will be happy to help you.
If you don't advertise there yet, take a look at Travanto. This booking portal is an ideal addition especially for hosts with accommodations in German-speaking Europe. Due to the different price models, there is a suitable offer for every host.
You can find out everything you need to know about Travanto in our blog post.# (this post is in German only).