Important: do NOT manually change your quantity of Rooms to Sell on your Booking Extranet. Smoobu will take care of that.
- When heading to Booking Extranet - Rooms & Availability - Calendar, your Room status row is Closed on Booking.com (red color)
- Your rooms / properties / bookable units appear closed or not for sale
- You see a warning on your Booking Extranet which reads "Your property isn't bookable beyond DDMMYYYY. Add availability so you don't miss out on reservations."
- Your listing is new and you have 0 Rooms to sell
- Your listing isn't new but the dates you're looking at have not been opened yet
- You have not entered prices yet
- Your Rate plan is closed on Booking.com. Note you need at least one rate plan open
- Your Room Status is closed on Booking.com
Before you change things manually in the calendar let our software do it.
Quick solutions for the cases above
- Cases 1. and 2. Open a ticket with the Smoobu team including the following text: "Please update availabilities for my Property ID xxxxxxx on Booking.com for the next two years". The team will send availability through, replicating your Smoobu calendar on your Booking extranet. Alternatively, use our Availability settings option to have dates opened.
- Case 3. Please enter prices in Smoobu - Calendar. Check out more info on price sync.
- Cases 4 and 5. Open your Room ID and/or Rate plan on Booking Extranet. This is something you do from Booking Extranet by going to Rates & Availability - Open/Close rooms. We recommend you to do so for 2 years.
Smoobu controls your Rooms to Sell row (see it highlighted below). Sending a "1" to Booking.com when your bookable unit is available, and sending a "0" when it is unavailable.
Your Booking.com Room Status row cannot be controlled by Smoobu. (It's comparable to having a listing paused on Airbnb. You don't expect to activate or pause it on Smoobu, this needs to be done on Airbnb's website directly).
How to solve this?
Cases 1. and 2. Open a ticket to the Smoobu team with the following text: "Please update availabilities for my Property ID xxxxxxx on Booking.com for the next two years". Then we will send availabilities, replicating Smoobu's calendar, in order to update it.
In case your listing is new, request Smoobu to send initial availability (to send inventory, and make sure you enter and have synchronized your prices).
Alternatively, use our Availability settings option to have dates automatically opened tomorrow.
Case 4 and 5. Opening your Room status is very simple, so not to worry! First, please log into Booking.com's Extranet.
Head to Booking Extranet / Rates & Availability / Open/Close rooms. Make sure to Open at least one rate plan. We suggest you to do this for 2 years minimum.
Need more help on this topic? Read Booking.com instructions on how to Open/Close Rooms.
Important: do NOT change your quantity of Rooms to Sell. Smoobu will take care of that!